Senior Analyst-BPS-RPA Engineer-Dalian
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.About the Business
Deloitte Business Process Solutions (BPS) runs global robust operating models to help your organization transforming your global business objectives, vision and strategy into an executable plan by defining service offerings and outlining delivery standards, which can drive to consistent and standard levels of quality and growth.
Deloitte BPS has the capacity to serve you as a unique advisor globally, offering a wide range of expertise and technology solutions tailored for your business.
- Recognize the operating model changes within specific functions required to achieve an organization’s strategic vision
- Understand how business functions operate and how use of technology impact a client’s business by keeping up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
- Articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
- Conduct process assessment to validate the technical feasibility and complexity, whilst evaluate the business benefits and investment ROI to prioritize the business requirements and define operation transformation roadmap.
- Apply appropriate emerging technology like RPA, Artificial Intelligence, intelligent chatbot and traditional enterprise applications to client operations based on their business demand.
- Conduct user acceptance testing and quality assurance activities to validate project deliverables and ensure system defects are well tracked and eliminated.
- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Create training materials and conduct product trainings to clients departments.
- Deliver results for clients by applying technology domain knowledge and appropriate methodologies
- We are looking for someone with:
- Experience / Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor degree and above.
- 2+ years of professional experience in global consulting firm working with a focus in technology, including strong track record of project management and delivery.
- 1+ years of digital project experience in large-scale business application solution delivery or RPA, AI consulting and implementation.
- Strong business acumen; familiar with Finance and/or tax, supply chain business, processes and applications
- Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices, and Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Conversant in system documentation using industry methodologies
- Experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Personal Attributes
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, with an ability to work on and prioritize several tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning about and working with new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business, and with both technical and non-technical people
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate and positively motivate self and other
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.