Make Your Mark. Advance your career at State Street.
We are excited to see that you are reviewing career opportunities available at State Street. Follow the tips below when applying. If this opportunity is not right for you – perhaps you may want to refer a friend?Are you advancing your own career?
After clicking “Apply”you will be able to update your Education and Job History. Use it to highlight courses, certifications, achievements or projects you have participated in at State Street. To make updates, go to the career section of your Profile and edit it manually or by using the“Upload MyExperience” option. Remember to review all new entries in your profile and make sure resume information was parsed correctly.
Before applying, please click here to read State Street’s Internal Mobility Policy. (For China, click here )Are you referring a friend?
Please use the “Refer” button on the right. If you have any questions about the process please visit the corporate intranet and type in Refer a Friend into the search bar.
- This is a position with a high level of responsibility within the Service Delivery team. The role is responsible for ensuring successful service delivery, contract and SLA documentation and execution, change management, and key performance reporting.
- 13+ years’ experience in Custody & Accounting – Should be well versed with financial instruments.
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and as services evolve.
- Provide support during EMEA/US market hours.
- Define risk environment for business unit and perform Risk and Control Assessment to ensure appropriate action is initiated and executed to minimize risk events
- Promote a collaborative cross-business and jurisdiction environment that fosters change and innovation.
- Execute oversight activities to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed.
- Assists with compliance reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance, such as resolving, reporting of issues/breaches and suspicious transactions.
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/COEs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines
- Liaise with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client's service/ operational issue.
- Trains, coaches’ colleague and provides input to performance appraisals.
- Should have some experience in efficiency related activities through Lean or other methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- People skills
- Analytical Mindset
- Open to feedbacks