Senior Client Accountant
To provide support to the Manager / Director on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained. To safeguard customer relations by ensuring that work is undertaken efficiently and effectively.
- Client financial, management and ad hoc reporting.
- Preparation of asset reconciliations.
- Recording purchase / sale of investments.
- Recording calls and distributions.
- Recording transfer / sale of units, shares and interests.
- Review of and assistance with bookkeeping and bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of client ledgers.
- Liaise with auditors.
- Assist with the monitoring and control of all incoming communication to ensure that it is directed to an appropriately skilled member of the team.
- Oversee and control outgoing client communications to ensure correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of a high standard at all times.
- Assist with the monitoring and sign-off on processes carried out in accordance with the procedures and checklists.
- Ensure all work complies with the Fund’s documentation, the Company’s policies and procedures and any regulatory requirements.
- Ensure personal compliance with policies and regulations.
- Oversee and ensure that the rules, regulations and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with the development and training of staff.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between individual members of the team.
- Develop the capabilities of team members in order to facilitate motivation and empowerment.
- Assist with the delegation and control of workloads in the Section.
- Responsibility for client portfolios.
- Undertake and assist with the sections workloads as necessary and when required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous financial statement preparation experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative area.
- A professional qualification – ACCA/ACA or ICSA or other similar level qualification, or has achieved part-qualified status.
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
- Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video: