MY - Audit & Assurance - Assistant Manager
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte's Assurance and Advisory provide audit, accounting and regulatory advice, attest and attest-related services. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as initial public offerings, internal controls, International Financial Reporting Standards, US GAAP and regulatory compliance.
You will lead and manage engagement teams to perform a variety of assurance and compliance work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. As a leader, you will guide and mentor your team members and review their work. Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients and assisting Partners in planning work and change management is also your key role.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte and our clients and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- You should possess a recognised university degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or professional accounting qualification
- Have at least 5-7 years relevant audit experience in a professional practice
- Preferably a member of MIA/MICPA/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA Australia or equivalent
- You should have good communication and people management skills besides the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Audit experience in well established professional services firms will be an added advantage
Please attach your resume when submitting your application.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.