IT Audit Manager (m/f)
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people employed from more than 77 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
As a Risk Assurance Manager:
- You will be focused mostly on managing specific client assignments related to IT risk and develop this area within PwC (possibility to be involved in Data and AI as well).
- You will be working with a variety of professional actors.
- You will lead teams with the aim to assess whether sufficient IT controls are built into our clients processes and procedures, help our clients implement or improve the current status quo or help investigate specific cases where clarity is required;
- You hold a degree or equivalent in Finance, IT or Business, etc.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a Big 4 firm.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; French and German are considered as a strong asset.
- You have an analytical mind set and good interpersonal and people skills;
- You are a self starter and wants to push things to the market.
If you look for a multicultural firm, in a fast growing department with a strategic focus on data and digitalisation; then do not wait any longer and apply online! For more information, visit us on www.pwc.lu and www.pwc.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.