Manager Accounting Services (M/F)
As Manager Accounting Services at Intertrust you have the opportunity to lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of our team will be incredibly diverse, including working with complex international clients and structures and supporting team members towards positive results.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.Your Responsibilities
As Manager Accounting Services, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Working closely with our Relationship Managers Accounting or Legal as well as with external accountants, law firms and tax advisors
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements
- Supporting and mentoring a talented team of junior and Relationship Managers
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance structures.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Have at least 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment.
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our growing company
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘Apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.