Internship - Information Technology Services (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG’s ITS Interns provides internal support to KPMG users, to support, deploy, implement, trouble shoot any issues requested by our users. Complete and follow through all given tasks and projects assigned by their team leaders.
- Participate in deployment of projects as team leader.
- Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs.
- Provide support to all internal KPMG users for any hardware and software issues from day to day operations such as virus incidents, application failures, OS and software corruptions.
- Deployment of KPMG Standard image, applications and software to all computers
- Reporting hardware incidents to vendors and follow through on all related matters.
- Assist in maintaining hardware such as printers, network switches and any other IT related peripherals.
- Assist in maintaining asset management database.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experienced Diploma or qualified MCSE, CCNA holders would be considered.
- Fresh grads with strong interest in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of LAN infrastructure works, IT applications implementations would be an added advantage.
- Analytical and detail conscious.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines.
- Good command of English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.