A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The GBS teams manages General Ledger and Consolidation activities. It is an expanding and evolving team which encourages continuous improvement and people development. The team is responsible for completing an efficient and compliant end to end RTR cycle for all stakeholders.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly management accounts (SAP & Hyperion system), including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing
- Support SAP Kerryconnect roll-out - significant level of project work to support integration of new sites onto the central supply chain company, and GL reporting centre
- Support in the improvement of processes and practices across company
- Work with AR/AP shared service centre to obtain comfort around balance sheet items in their control
- Post cross regional statutory accounting journals, working closely with tax team
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation & Income Statement or P/L
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Management Reports
- Responsible for Period-end and Year-end Ledger Closing Submission
- Hyperion and BPC Knowledge – Previous Exposure to the Hyperion / BPC Application will be an advantage
- Responsible for Drafting of Statutory Financial Statements
- Work closely with other EMEA sites to aid clean month end close on key balances
- Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparation of year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting
- Assist all company stakeholders with any technical queries which may arise
- Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets.
Qualifications and skills
- A degree in finance with a minimum of 2-5 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong SAP & MS Office Knowledge
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in English. Able to interpret accurately and respond appropriately.
- Experience in preparing accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, Overheads Close, Process Bank Transactions and Reconciliations, Intercompany Accounting and Reconciliation, Fixed Asset Transactions, Gross Margin Close, Budget/ Projection/ Financial Statements, MDM Knowledge
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia