Sales and Service Client Services, Associate 2
Who we are looking for
An opportunity has opened up for Associate 2 to join an exceptional custody specialist team delivering premium custody subject matter expertise to clients, asset owners and investment managers. The role requires an understanding of custodial services and administration, a knowledge of local global financial markets and investment instruments.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Sales and Service Client Services, Associate 2, you will:
- Assess, own and manage client custody specific issues for top-tier investment banks and institutional banking clients.
- Build on subject matter expertise across all facets of custody administration including:
- All aspects of custodial administration
- Corporate actions
- Full trade settlement cycle
- Various financial markets globally
- Procedural and global market specific issues impacting clients and asset owners
- Develop and enhance client relationships by leveraging exceptional custody matter expertise
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments to improve the delivery of client custody solutions.
- Support team members through operational insight and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of back office functionality and risk.
- Act with minimal direction in self directed capacities to resolve issues, identify gaps and implement solutions.
What we value:
This role is well suited to a dynamic and experienced custody client service professional. Working with an allocated institutional client base, this role will allow you to demonstrate your outstanding client service and relationship
To be considered for this role you will ideally demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven and proficient written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and initiative in a self- directed capacity
- A strong appreciation of client service and understanding of Global Custody – Product
- Basic knowledge of equity, fixed income, FX, derivatives, financial market practice ( domestic and global markets)
- Fundamental understanding of the trade lifecycle including sub custodians, cash correspondents and market depositories
- Excellent organizational, planning and execution skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.