Salary – €40-50K
Due to continued growth, Ecovis DCA Limited are recruiting a Senior Taxation Specialist to work within our expanding Tax department for variety of clients ranging from SMEs to large international groups.
As part of the Ecovis Team, you will work directly with partners.
- Liaising with other departments i.e., Audit/Corporate Finance
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Tax computations under all tax heads.
- Compute adjusted profit, Capital Allowances Schedules and prepare Income Tax computations including submission to the Revenue using ROS, and Dealing with Revenue/Revenue audits/investigations.
- Capital Taxes computations and submissions under all tax heads. To include Tax Planning scenarios for buy-outs, company valuations etc.
- Preparation of same for Ltd Companies including submission of CT1’s using ROS.
- Responsibility for organising and managing own portfolio of clients including deadline management.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and with an ability to use initiative and always maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication skills and confident conversing with Clients and stakeholders.
- 10 years’ experience in Taxation at a Senior level.
- Excellent starting salary.
- Option to work remotely full time.
- Defined path to Partner/Director level.
- Bonus if revenue targets achieved which are agreed on commencement and reviewed every 6 months.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid CPDs.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
ECOVIS DCA Limited is an equal opportunities employer
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.