Audit Senior - Singapore
A progressive and growing boutique public accounting firm seeking highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team.
- Responsible for a portfolio of audit clients and special assignments
- Perform planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit engagements in various industries
- Evaluate and assess audit results, develop value-added recommendations to mitigate risks and prepare audit reports
- Identify and discuss accounting, auditing and or other reporting issues with manager/partner and client
- Review for completeness and adequacy of the audit work carried out by junior members within the engagement team
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members within the teams
- Manage client’s expectation, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Preparation of tax computations and submission of tax returns
- Candidate must possess relevant Accountancy or equivalent qualifications
- You should have relevant audit experience of at least 3 years from established firms with good knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance and organisational best practices. Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for Associate level position
- Good working knowledge of MS Office. Experience with audit and data analytics software will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both written and oral communication
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignments
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines
- Competitive wage rate Hybrid working arrangement Performance bonus Career advancement On the job training and development programmes Annual leave Medical leave Other staff welfare
Visit us at www.ca.sg, and send your resume and application to email@example.com
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Consequences of Not Providing Personal Data for Transaction/Service/Application
Please be noted that should you not consent and provide us with the relevant personal data to fulfil the “Purposes” of collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by CA.sg PAC, it may hinder our ability to continue to interact with you. We may not be able to make a decision on your recruitment and employment or comply with the law and therefore, we may not be able to make an offer of employment
You may refer to and access our website for more information."