Finance Manager, Insurance (9 months contract)
About the company
This is a 9 months contract team lead position with our client who is a renowned global insurance player
About the job
- Leading a team of 6 in day to day accounts payable and reporting function
- Approving invoices and payments, reviewing reconciliations and audit submissions
- Manage, coordinate and review month-end and year-end activities, journal entries, and regulatory returns for the region
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or any professional accounting qualifications (CA/CPA/ACCA)
- At least 6-8 years of financial reporting/financial accounting experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry, with least 2 years in a leadership position
- In order to succeed you should be meticulous and possess good communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.