Senior Accounts Executive
Mulpha Group (“Mulpha”) is one of Australia’s, most experienced real estate and hospitality investors with highly specialised operational management and development capability. The group also has an extensive portfolio of real estate, property development, hospitality, education, retirement, private equity and debt assets and invests in some of the fastest-growing and most vibrant economies, in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Malaysia.
At Mulpha, we are committed to continually unlocking potential in our ventures. For that reason, we recognise that people are essential in delivering the future success of the Mulpha Group.
As a Mulpha employee, you will benefit from:
- Interesting and challenging projects
- An organisation that believes in what we do and how we do it
- Development opportunities
- A clear organisational strategy
- Strong leadership
We are always interested in hearing from bright, enthusiastic and passionate individuals who would be an asset to our growing business.
If you believe you are highly talented at what you do, and are passionate about working with a leading group, we would like to hear from you
- Global Exposure & Experience - learning opportunities to various business in Australia such as Hospitality, Development etc
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing young team
- Emphasis on work-life balance, with an exciting work environment
- A main market listed company in Malaysia with over RM 5 billion in assets
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Handle full set of accounts of the assigned companies, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable, tax and treasury and ensure the financial reports are prepared on an accurate and timely manner.
- Review / prepare schedules for developing costs, progress billings, redemption sum and debtors.
- Responsible for preparation of tax estimation and schedules for assigned companies accounts.
- Assist in Group financial reporting including monthly consolidation, management reporting and annual report.
- Assist in various accounting matters, statutory reporting requirements, annual budget and forecasts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or at best professional qualification ACCA / CPA.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in the audit of listed companies / involved in group reporting is an added advantage.
- Experience in property development industry is an added advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, possess analytical skills, ability to adapt to change and an active team player.