Executive - Internal Audit
- Perform audit procedures, including documenting client processes and procedures, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, conducting interviews and prepare working papers, to ensure comprehensive auditing in accordance with laid down audit processes, to meet audit objectives.
- Assist to identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations to ensure improvement in controls & procedures concerning operating units/sections, which she/he is responsible.
- Assist to perform follow-up on the agreed resolutions/action plans for all audit findings as recorded in the exit meeting minutes for each audit assignment on a timely basis.
- Perform related work as assigned by supervisor, which include but not limited to ad-hoc special assignments, administrative duties & improvement initiative for the department to ensure the task assigned is carried out appropriately in an effective and efficient manner.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline and/or professional qualification
- Good analytical/presentation/interpersonal skill with an eye for detail
- Fresh graduates are most welcome to apply as guidance will be provided
- Excited to be part of an energetic, dynamic team that focuses on team work
- Able to communicate well in both written and oral English, mandarin would be an added advantage