Accountant (up to $35k, Conglomerate Group)
An excellent opportunity for qualified candidates who seek for group level exposure. The role will handle all-rounded duties including full set and management reporting. The company provides an energetic working environment and dynamic working culture.
Our client is a well-known holding company. It is a conglomerate group which owns successful businesses in sectors including properties, hospitality, logistics, wines etc. . They are looking for a qualified candidate as their group level Accountant.
- Prepare full set of accounts
- Handle management reporting
- Prepare inter-company recharge
- Supervise one to two subordinates
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting
- 5 years experience in Accounting industry
- CPA qualification
- Experience of working in multi-industry companies
- Good spoken and written English
Attractive package will be offered to the suitable candidate
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stanley Lo on +852 3602 2457.