Our client is looking for a qualified accountant to going their growing business to support their financial accounting function.
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing and aerospace industry, they employee over 4000 staff across the region and have both a domestic and international presence.
- Producing regular cash flow forecasts, comply with treasury reporting requirements.
- Process bank transactions into SAP.
- Knowledge of VAT returns and associated reports.
- Liaise with external tax advisor to complete Corporation Tax reporting requirements.
- Control of cash flow generation and analysis.
- Maintain fixed asset register capital expenditure and depreciation.
- Research and development analysis.
- Qualified accountant
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable
- Experience of using SAP
- experience working within change projects and SAP implementation.
- Excellent excell skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Hybrid pattern, 3/2 in the office
- In partnership with a leading brand