P2P Service Delivery Lead with Ukrainian
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
P2P Service Delivery Lead with Ukrainian
We are looking for a P2P Service Delivery Lead with Ukrainian (SDL) to manage P2P Consumer HC Operations from the European Finance Hub in Poznan. This includes responsibility for the P2P GSK Operations Centre (GOC) in Bucharest, Romania. This role will require knowledge and understanding of P2P E2E process, projects as well as BPO oversight for activities performed remotely via a Service provider.
In this role you will…
- Cascading strategy and vision, control of daily workload whilst also developing and coaching the team in alignment with GSK values and expectations
- Ensure ongoing high service delivery level, accountability and understanding for all processes performed by the delivery teams at the BPO locations
- Overseeing transition of processes between teams, ensuring Go Live criteria are met and stabilization of activities post transition
- Manage admin and access tasks associated with the process, including role access approvals for the BPO teams and approval of payments as the process requires
- Escalating issues through Service Centre governance, where required
- Working closely with third party providers, global or local process expert to ensure delivery in line with established service levels and service line strategy
- Driving standard practices and consistency in service delivery across the region through GSK policies, tools and processes
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Controls
- Ensuring robust BCP and risk Management of internal controls and regulatory compliance are met through applicable policies, procedures and processes performed by BPO
- Monitoring control testing results and ensuring mitigations plans are effective
- Support/work with the relevant project team to deliver project deliverables related to P2P activities/area
- Manage key stakeholders in your assigned business area or segment to ensure great working relationships and adherence to the process
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- Management or supervisory experience in a matrix organization, successfully delivering visual performance management and review knowledge of management accounting and reporting
- Ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders on a daily basis
- Experience of working in a control / SOX environment
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience would be an asset
- Previous experience in managing offshore service Team (nice to have)
- Experience in P2P area desired
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems proactively and collaboratively
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with and influence users/vendors remotely
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure within a fast-growing Finance Hub
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, home office allowance, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Co-financing of employee’s education in partnership with world leading bodies in finance education ACCA and CIMA
- 80% remote work available
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.