Assistant Finance Manager | Al Futtaim Schools (UAS & DIS) | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Assistant Finance Manager | Al Futtaim Schools (UAS & DIS)| Dubai
To assist in forecast and plan the annual school budget, month end closing entries and management of daily finance operations.
Budgeting and Monitoring
- Assist the FM in data collection for budgeting and planning
- Manage allocation of revenues and expenses in the ERP software
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transaction
- Maintain accounting and audit schedules
- Assist the FM in financial and other statutory audits
- Maintain and reconcile staff accounts
- Maintenance of Asset register
- Ensure all statutory accounting and tax returns are produced and submitted in accordance with legislation
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
About the person;
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a finance role in a school environment
- Flexible to work accorss both school locations. (Universal American School & Deira International School)
- Mathematical & Analytical skills
- Data privacy standards
- Communication skills
- Attention to details & problem solving
- Integrity & Honesty
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.