Assistant Manager - Oversight & Control
- Good understanding of Asset Servicing domain specialized in Income Accounting/Custody processing, to provide oversight support to JV partners and drive automation projects.
- Expertise in Fixed Income securities across APAC, EMEA and North America regions.
- Good understanding of Convertible Bonds, Step Bonds and Payment in Kind Securities.
- Knowledge of Defaulted, Dirty Bonds and their treatments, Contra Accrual and Price drop concepts.
- Should be aware of Forward and Backward accruals, Up to and through month-end accrual, Split month-end concepts.
- Should be able to perform manual calculations to derive daily accrual factor, NAV impacts.
- Good understanding of Bank loan securities, Swaps, Interest Only, Principal Only, Paydowns and Treasury Inflation protection (TIPS) securities.
- Well versed with the Income distribution process and should be able to assess the impacts.
- Working knowledge of Dividends processing, including Securities Lending and Tax Withholdings.
Communication and Operational Client Service Delivery
- Act as an extension of our client service model ensuring seamless service delivery across Business Operations for our clients
- Engage with business leads and peers, interfaces with senior leaders across the organization. Builds strong internal and external relationships and ensures service quality and customer satisfaction
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or Information System Management
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry. Relevant experience in Income/Accounting preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills
- Exemplifies customer focused, team driven mentality; serves as role model for colleagues
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.