Asset Owner Services - Assistant Manager
Profile:- Night Shifts
Ideal candidate should be from Fund Accounting background
- Monitor cash breaks, failed trades and overdrafts with the aim of minimizing potential risk.
- End to end NAV production working knowledge. Prior knowledge of MCH is preferable.
- Knowledge to pre NAV processes like Income, Trade, Expense, Capstock, Derivatives will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of custody will be beneficial
- Ensure deadlines / deliverables are met in accordance with the SLA provisions
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales
- Assist clients effectively with “New Account / Market Opening” requests and AD Hoc transitions or re-structuring
- Complete accurate non-standard or ad hoc reporting to clients within deadlines
- Ensure that all clients are billed promptly and assist in the follow up of any aged debt
- Review operating procedures and ensure they are updated.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of team checklists as required
- Maintain specialist knowledge and skills that are essential in performing the role effectively
- Proactively share new ideas / process enhancements that could result in a benefit to the team
Manage Relationships / Communication
- Ensure the line manager and others, as appropriate, are kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
- Regularly contribute to projects impacting the wider group
- Build strong relationships with COE’s
- Participate in shared service/client conference calls or meetings
- Provide feedback on Shared Services/COEs and maintain issues logs
- Build strong relationships with our clients through the provision of daily support and prompt resolution of all accounting and custody queries.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegate
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.