Bookkeeping Assisstant for UK Firm- DHA Phase 6, Lahore
Hurak Education Services (Established in 2009) is a leading EdTech company that provides online and classroom-based training solutions for clients in the UK. We are currently looking for a Bookkeeping Assisstant who will work with the Accounts team to manage, handle and update day to day tasks.
Job Type: Permanent
Workdays: Sunday to Friday (5.5 days a week)
Timings: UK Shift
- Record day to day financial transactions
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and ensure the books of the company are kept updated on a routine basis. (Using Zoho Books).
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Ensure financial documents are saved in relevant folder as per firm policies and inter departmental document control process
- Preapartion of UK VAT Returns
- Generate Invoices
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Working with Job Incharge to resolve the queries of clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Bachelors in Accounting (Preferred)
Professional and personal growth
Maternity/Paternity leave (Paid leave)
Salary: 20k - 30k