Assistant Manager - Fixed Asset Accounting
- Define process controls, review compliance standards
- Connect with stakeholders – Drive trainings, discussions & policy proposals
- Provide fixed asset accounting guidance by referencing the accounting policy to Global audiences.
- Hiring & People management – Define growth plans for team and continuous improvement in both Lease & Fixed Asset accounting process.
- Review period closing, reporting, successful data load into GCAP & other reporting tools. Flux analysis is successful for depreciation & lease expenses.
- 10 K & 10 Q disclosure requirements, forecast Intangibles amortization.
- Depreciation areas – Local GAAP, Tax & US GAAP and special adjustment handling per statutory law compliances.
- IFRS, GAAP differences & accounting standard guidelines.
- Review SOX compliance, Internal controls & handle, support audit queries (external & internal) from PI perspective.
- Blackline reconciliations review of PI with relevant substantiations & make sure no un-reconciled transactions exists for reporting.
- Handle escalations & ad-hoc requests & manage committed TAT.
- Readiness to pick up project assignments per requirement with timely actions & high quality.
Please note that DuPont has announced the intended divestiture of a majority of its M&M business to Celanese Corporation. This includes the Engineering Polymers business; Vamac® & Hytrel® product lines; Microcircuit & Component Materials; and DuPont Teijin Films. The transaction is expected to close around the end of 2022, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. At the time of closing, the candidate hired for this position is expected to become an employee of Celanese Corporation or its affiliate.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.