Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Global Business Services (GBS) ensures that the business financial processes are efficient and consistent through handling incoming and outgoing invoices for the sites. The teams work with site colleagues and vendors and consists of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, HR Operations and Payroll.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly management accounts, including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing
- Work with AR/AP shared service centre to obtain comfort around balance sheet items in their control
- Post cross regional statutory accounting journals, working closely with tax team
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation & Income Statement or P/L
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Management Reports
- Responsible for Period-end and Year-end Ledger Closing Submission
- Responsible for Drafting of Statutory Financial Statements
- Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparation of year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting
- Assist all company stakeholders with any technical queries which may arise
- Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets.
- Analysis of Income Statement and Balance Sheets, period-end closing, preparation and quality review of journals
Qualifications and skills
- A degree in finance with a minimum of 1-2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP Knowledge
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in English. Able to interpret accurately and respond appropriately.
- Experience in preparing accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, Overheads Close, Process Bank Transactions and Reconciliations, Intercompany Accounting and Reconciliation, Fixed Asset Transactions, Budget/ Projection/ Financial Statements, MDM Knowledge
- MS Office Knowledge
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.