Finance Analyst - Pricing
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Finance Analyst - Pricing for our headquarter in Naas.
This is a 12-month contract that could be turned into a permanent role.
- Administer pricing of sales orders for Taste business into SAP
- Assist in Annual Pricing exercise, mass price uploads and system maintenance of same.
- Reporting and presenting on Team KPIs for Disputes, Unpriced orders & SFDC.
- Resolution of invoice queries, identification of root causes and implementation of countermeasures.
- Timely completion of credit notes/debit notes
- First point of contact regarding ‘customer on block’ warnings
- Support any ad hoc customer related queries
- Assist all company stakeholders with any technical queries which may arise
- Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements
Qualifications and skills
- Knowledge of SAP (SRM and ECC) an advantage
- Strong excel skills
- Planning and organisational skills with a clear focus on meeting task deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Analytical and numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to undertake a wide range of activities and move quickly between tasks
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.