Middle Office Manager
HedgeServ is a leading global fund administrator with more than $450 billion in assets under administration across all investment vehicles including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, UCITS, Hybrid Credit Managers, Funds of Funds and Managed Account Platforms. We optimize our clients’ experience using unique proprietary technology coupled with robotic process automation, intuitive digital programs powered by machine learning, and enhanced by an extensive proprietary transaction data set. HedgeServ’s entrepreneurial and innovative spirit cultivates a productive and agile environment enabling its team to anticipate clients’ needs and consistently deliver solutions in real time. Led by the most experienced team of industry experts, HedgeServ with 1,500+ professionals around the globe expertly provides customizable solutions for their clients’ risk, portfolio management, middle office, investor relations, accounting, regulatory, compliance, and tax services. Since its inception in 2008, HedgeServ has received numerous accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings for Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Alternative Fund Expertise, and Regulatory Expertise.
HedgeServ is a progressive company with continuously evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset. Our employees benefit from a robust career development framework and clear learning paths which outline career trajectory, training and progression plans. HedgeServ supports employees through a variety of offerings, including remote and hybrid working arrangements, and fully paid comprehensive health and well-being benefits. HedgeServ was recognized as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces for Generation Z for 2022. HedgeServ operates 13 offices in the United States, Grand Cayman, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Philippines and Australia.
As we continue through a period of explosive growth, HedgeServ is searching for experienced professionals who can make an immediate impact on our growing team. We are seeking out candidates with 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services Sector who are decisive, energetic, and self-starting. We expect successful candidates to assume considerable responsibility within a short space of time, serving as a point of contact on several client processes, managing a team of 4+ employees at different levels and participate in cross team projects.
In addition to a focus on traditional middle office responsibilities such as trade capture, affirmations, settlements, pricing and break resolution; the candidate will be expected to take ownership of customized client requests, hold conversations with senior personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives.
- Effectively manage a rapidly growing team of staff at various levels and experience
- Constantly seeking to mitigate operational risk by improving existing processes
- Effectively communicate with clients, assisting with all systems and trade related queries
- Work closely with the various Middle Office, Nav, IT, and Investor Service teams
- Encourage employee growth by ensuring sufficient cross-training within the team
- Institute innovative technological solutions to alleviate client concerns in conjunction with our Business Development team
- Supervise daily cash and position reconciliations
- Troubleshooting Live PnL and Market Value queries from external parties on a wide range of Products
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business would be preferred
- 5+ years of Hedge Fund experience
- Strong excel familiarity and a desire to improve technical skills is required
- Experience in enhanced Middle Office services such as Settlements, Affirmations is desired
- Strong product knowledge in the areas of OTC and listed derivatives is an advantage.
- Influential team players who make decisions with the firm in mind
- Motivated High Performer who can accomplish volumes of important work and excel during short sprints
- Clear and persuasive communicators, who can articulate their actions, identify root causes, and suggest improved ideas
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.