Senior Account Legal Assistant with English - Dutch Market
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
We're looking for a Senior Account Legal Assistant with English to join our Dutch team in Katowice.
- Acting as client contact for smaller admin and legal tasks (invoices, payments, copy/whereabouts legal docs);
- Arranging for outgoing mail (letters to tax authorities etc.)
- Collecting documents and preparing couriers, track, and chase, filing returned documents;
- Preparation any standard info request from clients (monthly overview outstanding invoices/bank balances etc.)
- Organize meetings (make reservations, take care of supplies, facilities, preparation board packs, prepare proxies, minutes AGM);.
- Handle signing procedure; check if all signatures, authorizations, required stamps and forms are in place;
- Valid sign/DocuSign signature requests, including forwarding and filing signed copies;
- Preparation payments (mainly via online banking platforms), track and chase executions and filing signed instructions;
- Take care of filing of agreements/bank statements, correspondence and other documents and maintain organized administrative files (hardcopy and electronically);
- Assist your colleague (lawyer) in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms;
- Assist your colleague (lawyer) with drafting of standard legal documents e.g., service agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies;
- Changes directors (addresses, any other changes) with the Chambers of Commerce, prepare resolutions and forms for these changes; Track & chase client team re outstanding matters re clients;
- Keep client data and the client database up to date;
- Assist with admin and legal projects within the team.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience;
- Affinity with corporate law and regulations;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible, analytical, and convincing
- Good organizational skills
- Positive can-do attitude
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Free English language course
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only.Applications close: 17 Jun 2022 Central European Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.