Auditor for Finance and Human Resources
Audit Services is offering an exceptional opportunity for you to showcase and expand your knowledge in Corporate Finance, Accounting, and Treasury Management and join a global team of experts, whose common goal is to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting activities that assess risks and protect the assets, reputation, and sustainability of Northern Trust. We are seeking an eager partner to help enhance and grow our audit coverage of accounting, capital management, liquidity risk, payroll, and certain operations. This position will report locally to the Audit Manager in Manila, and you’ll be expected to work closely with partners in Chicago and London.
Through collaboration with other team members, you would assist in the end-to-end execution of audit engagements and gain exposure to senior management across Northern Trust. Success is measured through the quality of the documentation, integrity of the assessment, timeliness of the deliveries, and your ability to foster relationships both internally in the audit department and with key stakeholders. While not required, experience in data manipulation, transformations, and analytical techniques is highly desired.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Law/ Legal Management is preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years of experience within the Banking/ Financial Services sector or similar public accounting experience in the Financial Services industry
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- Knowledge of Auditing principles and methodology in the Financial Services industry would be an advantage
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a Global Audit team across multiple time zones and jurisdictions.
- Willing to work from 5:00 am to 2:00 pm
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.