Senior Accounting and Tax Officer_Philippines Market
This role will be working closely with the Accounting and Tax team in the daily deliverables of excellent services to clients. This position will be reporting to the Accounting and Tax Assistant Manager/Supervisor.
- Hands-on in preparing and maintaining full set of accounts with high complexity for multiple clients while ensuring high standard of compliance and accuracy.
- Prepares disbursement vouchers for payments
- Journal entries for month end Financial Statements
- Monthly Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Trial Balance
- Tax Filing
- and other relevant document
- To maintain good client relationship and attend to clients’ queries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Continuous and frequent liaison with clients for documentations, information or clarifications for management accounts preparation and audit purposes.
- Maintain timely and proper filing of documents and information with respect to each individual client’s to ensure audit trail of work done for efficient references.
- Periodic update of process documentation.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, bankers and relevant authorities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any professional accounting certificate such as CPA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a professional firm.
- Able to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Confident, team player, yet able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive disposition.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Stakeholder management:
- External: Clients, local authorities, tax agents, auditors
Applications close: 15 Jul 2022 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.