Team Lead, Secondment Services - Shanghai
- On-site work across different industry and function to handle full set of accounts and bank operations for clients. Assists to manage daily work with high complexity, including closing full set of books, PRC compliance documents, monthly and annual financial statements, tax returns with tax computations, and other management reports/ financial analysis;
- Maintains relationship with clients and internal/external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, tax bureau and other government departments on client company’s affairs, accounts, bank accounts, tax filing, etc.;
- Review and optimize accounting standard operating procedure (SOP) and implementation required by client;
- Query management with internal and external 3rd party stakeholders;
- Prepares and checks various reports as requested by clients;
- Prepares and supervises accountant audits.
Job specific requirements
- Degree Holder in Accountancy or business related disciplines;
- Professional qualification holder;
- Minimum 5 – 6 years relevant experience in CPA firms or multinational companies;
- Sound knowledge of international accounting and banking practices;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Pursuing or qualified in Local professional examinations.
What’s in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 18 Jun 2022 China Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.