Senior Analyst/ Assistant Manager @ Valuation and Transaction Services
The Valuation and Transaction Services Department provides advisory services such as Pre-IPO Advisory, Merger & Acquisitions, Valuation Advisory and Business Growth Advisory by working closely with the top management, Board of Directors and the Audit Committee of our clients.
You will assist in valuation and transaction support services of valuation work, financial due diligence assignments and related Mergers & Acquisitions transaction support engagements.
- Conduct independent valuation for businesses, tangible, intangible assets and financial instruments includes equity and debt securities for financial reporting compliance, corporate restructuring and financial advisory;
- Develop financial models for valuation of complex structures such as multiple share classes, multiple geographical model, start-ups and technology based businesses;
- Conduct independent valuations and prepare expert witness reports for legal disputes cases
- Act as internal valuation specialist to assist in reviews of third party valuation reports commissioned by audit clients. These may cover the areas of financial instruments, properties & fixed assets, goodwill impairment assessment, purchase price allocations and employee share based payment valuation.
- Train and lead junior staff which contribute to the development of own and team’s technical acumen;
- Participate in financial due diligence activities, pre-IPO assessments on pending M&A transactions and corporate restructurings in South-east Asia;
Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Banking & Finance, Economics or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of related working experience in transaction services or corporate finance field within accountancy, private equity or investment banking sector may be considered for the Assistant Manager position
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications, Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ or any equivalent market intelligence database platform
- Effectively bilingual