- Provide tax compliance, tax audit assistance and tax advisory work.
- Prepare tax computation.
- Coordinate with team to meet tax objective and goals.
- Having bachelor degree in Accounting or Fiscal Administration.
- Brevet license, professional certification (USKP, BKP) holders are preferable.
- Having work experience in reputable tax consultant for minimum of 6 years (Manager), 5 years (Supervisor), 3 years (Senior), 1 year (Associate).
- Willing to travel out of town, working overtime and commitment the deadline.
- Strong in numbers, details oriented and effective work under tight pressure.
- Proficiency in English is a must.