Junior Accounts Associate
We are looking for a Junior Accounts Associate to join our client's team. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting, postings, reconciliations, and providing ad-hoc assistance on a portfolio of accounting clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an accounting and consulting firm with vast range of services in the financial services sector and is based in Birkirkara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Active role in day-to-day accounting, postings, reconciliations, and ad-hoc assistance on a portfolio of accounting clients.
- Support in general administrative duties such as filing, and preparing necessary forms both for their corporate and accounting clients.
- Working closely with audit seniors and support in vouching, preparing analytical ratios and audit file preparation.
- Supporting Accounts-Senior with ad-hoc tasks.
- Assisting in performing Statutory audits in accordance with International Standards of Auditing.
- Communicate accounting and audit queries with clients.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience in a similar accounting and corporate services role would be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English language (both written and spoken).
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Be able to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Social and happy to work in a dynamic environment.
- Team oriented, and keen to engage with colleagues as team fit is the key.
- A self-starter, highly organised and have an eye for detail.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- A level standard or first 3 semesters of ACCA.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- EUR 18K - 22K per annum.
- Company offers various incentive bonuses.
- Growth opportunities and financial aid for education.
- Reduced hours during mid summer.
- Family friendly work place.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).