Tax/Transfer Pricing Associate
Our line of service helps clients achieve their financial objectives by contributing information crucial to decision making in order to move their business strategically forward. We advise clients on the management of their business tax and transfer pricing issues.
- You will join a team of passionate seniors and managers who specializes in taxation or transfer pricing.
- You will undertake the planning, preparation and completion of your given assignments.
- You are expected to monitor and manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Deal with correspondences from clients and external parties (i.e. IRB, etc.) in relation to transfer pricing / tax implications of their business transactions.
- Perform other related duties assigned by your manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/"O" Level certificate for entry level.
- Possessing a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Taxation or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Possess own transportation.
- Good organisational and people skills.
- Commitment to enhance own's technical skills and knowledge.
- Great attitude and is a team player.