Group FP&A Analyst
As part of the ongoing growth of Experian’s Global Finance Services (GFS) organisation, an experienced, motivated and proactive Group FP&A Analyst is needed to provide the reporting and analysis required by Experian’s Group Financial Reporting function. This challenging role will be based in Experian’s Global Delivery Centre in Cyberjaya, Malaysia and be part of the Group Reporting and Analytics Centre (GRAC), a key and growing part of the GFS team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Actively involved in global month-end reporting and forecasting processes.
- Work closely with the regional and group finance teams to ensure global month reporting and forecasting requirements are met (including data quality).
- Produce month-end reporting and forecast & reporting packs. Assist in Budget preparation activities, Half Year Review and Quarterly Performance Reviews
- Strong financial/accounting knowledge and reconciliation. Ensure integrity (data quality check & assurance) of all the data in global financial reporting system and offline decks
- Identify process improvements and support digitalization initiatives
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and assist with other team activities, as required. Project work (if any).
More About You:
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in FP&A/Audit ground. Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong university degree qualification.
- A member of internationally recognized accountancy qualification is a MUST, i.e. CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) or equivalent
- Ability to develop, analyses and effectively interpret financial information to be able to turn data into insights that lead to driving business decisions
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral). Experienced with fast-paced large volume, dynamic, complex, international operations
- Problem solving; ability to investigate problems, identify root cause and implement solutions. Proven stakeholder management & relationship building capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of financial systems and interdependencies
- Ability to work directly with Senior Executives and manage within a matrix organization. Always look out for process improvement and automation opportunities
- Cross-cultural awareness (APAC, Europe, Latin America or North America – preferably in a global context). Knowledge in data visualisation tools (eg. Tableau) and RPA will be considered differentials.