UK Cluster Local Regulatory Reporting Lead - SVP - 12 month FTC
The cluster LRR Lead is part of EMEA Controllers organization. The Lead supports EMEA Regional Controllers to ensure consistent processes and controls around Local Regulatory Reporting “LRR” across all countries.
The Lead will also support Regional Controllers to ensure that a strong governance structure and controls design is applied across the EMEA region. This role primarily will focus on UK Cluster.
- Implement the gold copy PRC and proactively contribute inputs and feedback to the regional team to maintain them up to date.
- Support Regional controllers to ensure strong LRR governance across all countries in the EM Cluster in line with Citi Policies and Regional standards.
- Communicate and implement global and regional policies, guidelines, procedures e.g. country oversight model, IFRS9 R&R, NPAC process, guidelines on standard controls etc.
- Coordinate RRGC process in the cluster and act as an escalation point for the countries. Coordinate the quarterly attestation process and on-going validation process.
- Support Regional Controllers to improve the ICAAP process in the cluster e.g. initiative on model inventory and support IA reviews within Cluster to ensure factual accuracy of findings, to help achieve high IBAM scores, and strong audit ratings.
- Support Regional Controllers with tasks and initiatives that are regional in scope. Represent the cluster to provide cluster status updates; manage the interaction with the countries. Host cluster level meetings and represent the cluster in the regional forums.
- Perform Deep Dive reviews across Cluster. Present results and ensure identified issues are escalated and corrective action plans (CAPs) put in place.
- Coordinate the technology budgeting process in the cluster and assist Region to set priorities and funding requirements.
- Partner with CSC in the execution of offshoring opportunities and help countries in migration of LRR process to the CSC and technology strategy across the Region.
- Help deliver productivity and efficiency gains through simplification, automation and digitalisation
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to present and influence across organization level and functions
- Ability to translate strategy into execution
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with counterparts in different areas of organization
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Financial accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent preferred
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.