Global Incident and Problem Manager
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
About the role
The Global Incident and Problem Manager will through extensive knowledge manage complex IT services on a regional or global basis. This role will manage business stakeholders’ expectations with regards to delivery and escalations as appropriate, they will understand TMF Group business lines and regulatory requirements as well as analyze and adapt to changing situations and processes.
- Ensure that right technical and business stakeholders are involved in the bridge or war room call to facilitate swift recovery and resolution of incident.
- Facilitate timely and quality updates/ incident communication is delivered to Technology Operations and business stakeholders.
- Schedules follow up MI and Problem review meetings for technical restoration and business updates.
- Establish and follow functional or hierarchal escalation process as appropriate for swift recovery of incident.
- Perform a smooth and warm handover to other Incident manager and problem manager for any ongoing Major incident.
- Ensures Major Incident restoration/resolution within the service level agreement.
- Makes sure that the teams (Supplier/Vendors, Application support, ROCs, 3rd party, etc.) have the right staff involved.
- Initiate and manage related problem management process, create problem ticket for Major incident and own the Root cause analysis (RCA).
- Follow escalation process in case any deviation to RCA delivery or non-compliance of agreed process and procedure.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on performance metrics and SLAs.
- Act as the key contact point for any incident related topic in Service Operations and actively contribute and support in incident related matters.
- Own and execute all Problem Management KPIs like No of problem records, RCA submission within service levels, number of open Problem Records, Quality of RCA, tracking the actions items and driving those actions with technical teams for closure etc.
- Acting as a point of escalation for day-to-day Problem and escalating them to the Owner Groups as required to bring the resolution back on track.
- Ensuring reduction in Incidents by effective Problem Management.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Professional Services, Financial Services and/or BPO industries.
- Extensive experience managing complex IT services on a regional or global basis
- Extensive experience growing and managing client relationships.
- Experience working in a global matrix environment, with geographically dispersed support resources.
- Demonstrated results based on signed off Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics.
- Prior Operational experience – ITIL certified.
- Experience in working for a complex, multi-country professional services, financial services or BPO organisation with complex processing requirements.
- Passion, dynamism, and drive.
- Understanding how to balance business and technological requirements.
- Have multi-country experience and demonstrates an ability to work in a multi-cultural, talented, and demanding team environment.
- Have strong emotional intelligence and onboard himself/herself into the business successfully by quickly gaining the respect of all employees.
- Ability to understand and interpret different (complex and changing) business areas and related requirements.
- Strong internal and external customer orientation.
- Possess the skills and personality to operate effectively in a very fast-paced complex global business with an in-depth knowledge of program management.
- Have operated in mid-sized businesses so that he/she is able to deal with smaller more entrepreneurial businesses.
- Have an extremely high level of energy; ability to manage and quickly gain respect among highly educated and subject matter expert teams; be a charismatic motivator and thought leader in the organization
What is in it for you?
Pathway for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 15 Jun 2022 India Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.