National_Process Compliance Manager
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
- Assist in ensuring that all operational and financial controls are adequately & uniformly formalized and implemented for the respective business unit across all geographies to mitigate risk of loss, safeguard assets and improve operational efficiency.
- Supporting and coordinating all Internal Audit requirements
- Review of all new processes and training material of new projects from a risk aversion point of view
- Implement and oversee monitoring activities for Loss prevention.
- Review of all contractual obligations and secure compliance with Group Policies.
- Coordinates between the management team and the country procurement team to determine their product and service needs
- Analysing SOP’s and suggest operational guideline changes if necessary
- Implement improvements in existing processes to improve operational efficiency
- Ensure implementation of SOP’s, related improvements and operational guidelines
- Rollout of SOP’s in all new stores.
- Train store teams on Financial SOP’s
- New process mapping
- Standardise processes across the country
- Identify and highlight areas where SOPs are required to be created by Process Owners for further review
- Support in coordinating internal audits in stores including necessary entry and exit meetings
- Follow up with stores and Service office on implementation of internal audit points and annual non-implemented audit recommendations
- Coordinate Consolidated internal audit communication for the brand
- Review of contracts based on Group Procurement Policy
- Review of all company contracts for commerciality and risk in coordination with Group Legal, where required
- Review of 3rd party suppliers for IWAY compliance along with IWAY compliance team.
- Coordinate with Service Office and store teams for Non-Merchandise Procurements.
- Secure necessary approvals for all contracts and non-merchandise policy compliance
- Maintain a live directory of all approved company contracts
- Project coordination and meetings
- Testing and walkthroughs
- Communication with stakeholders
- Loss prevention reporting and checks
- Enhancement of current SOP’s based on audit findings/ internal frauds/ identified gaps
- Store reviews
- Engage in internal investigations
- Analysing Perpetual Inventory Count results across all stores
- Supporting Finance Manager with Inventory write offs
- Coordinating with, reporting and making recommendations to the regional risk and compliance manager new system projects support
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Post Graduate or Finance Professional (CA/CPA/CIA) or MBA – Finance / Operations management
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in process compliance/Audit, preferably in retail
- Working knowledge in SAP/Navision – ERP system (preferred)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
Behavioural Competencies :
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- good interpersonal skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.