Junior Financial Reporting Analyst
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Junior Financial Reporting Analyst!
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for creating end to end comprehensive set of annual and semi-annual financial statements of the investment funds
- Supporting global projects within Financial Reporting Department including standardization and workload optimization
- Responding to queries from relevant parties (including external parties such as auditors of Funds’ financial statements)
- Coordinating data flow among multiple internal departments (accounting, trade)
- Primary degree in accounting/finance/mathematics related discipline.
- Experience in financial reporting, accountancy, audit or similar related finance function will be an asset
- Great numerical and analytical ability
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, LUX GAAP, and Irish GAAP accounting frameworks will be an asset.
- Highly computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.