SBM/BM Assistant, CLS Business Loans
Description of business unit
As part of the Customer Loan Solutions, the purpose of the Business Loans CLS Team is to minimise losses and improve the grade profile within portfolios. This is done through direct relationship management of a portfolio, assessment of the risk / deterioration in credit profiles and implementation of appropriate strategies and specific action plans.
Purpose of the role
The SBM / BM Assistant role provides professional and outstanding customer service to our business and personal customers supporting the Senior Business Manager/Business Manager successfully handling each client relationship through the provision of analytical and procedural support.
- Support SBM/BM with the ongoing management of credit, closely monitoring business trends, analysing financial information to formulate customised strategies for specific businesses
- Support customer requests, restructuring and renewal and increase of facilities
- Produce comprehensive, high quality credit applications and reviews ensuring that core data is of the highest quality across the Group's systems
- Ensure all regulatory, compliance, credit policies and procedures and ongoing readiness for GIA/CQM reviews
- Take ownership for the management of agreed tasks
- Record and resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
What is the opportunity?
Opportunity to work in CLS Business Banking gaining experience in handling client relationships and ensuring the best possible outcome for Bank.
QFA is the preferred qualification, however, at a minimum an individual must hold APA status (Accredited Product Adviser) in the following MCC Retail Financial Product Categories - Consumer Credit, Housing Loans and Savings & Investments to be considered for this role. (APA Loans and APA Investments cover these requirements)
Essential skills & experience
- Experience in customer service, demonstrating a professional, efficient and high standard of customer service in every interaction
- An understanding of products, processes, credit policy and compliance requirements relating to business and personal customers
- Experience with business or personal lending and analysing financial and market information to support sound credit assessments
- Good communication and interpersonal with the ability to work effectively as part of a hard-working team
- Self-motivated and upbeat with the vital drive, passion and dedication to achieve goals and provide excellent customer service
- Customer Focused - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Agile - Self
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.