Assistant Finance Manager
Page Personnel have just registered a new permanent Assistant Finance Manager position for a market leading transport & distribution business based in Leeds. Due to continued growth of the business it has resulted in the need to grow the finance function. Our client now has an opportunity available for a Assistant Finance Manager to join their growing business.
Our client are market leaders in their field, having years of specialist knowledge in the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a international business who have some really exciting plans for expansion over the next few years. For a part qualified accountant this opportunity will offer you the chance to access a full comprehensive study support package as well as gaining key skills in business partnering, commercial accounts and financial reporting.
As the Assistant Finance Manager, you will report into the Financial Controller. Key duties will include but not be limited to the production of monthly management accounts, budget preparations, KPI reporting and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, maintaining the fixed asset register, journal postings, VAT returns and assisting with forecasting and cost analysis.
- Be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification or be qualified by experience
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have held a Management Accountant role previously
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Experience in full month and period end procedures
- Experience in the logistics industry (desirable)
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Full ACCA/CIMA/AAT study support
- 25 days annual leave
- Free on site parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- On site staff benefits
- Annual bonus scheme