Transfer Agency Client Services, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of excellent client servicing to join our DSM/Dedicated Client Management team. At this level you will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Funds Industry and take a lead role in the client servicing, operational management and development of the department with a strong service and process ethos. You will be expected to deliver effectively for the client through meeting servicing requirements working closely with Operations and the Change Management teams applying a broad understanding of related and interfacing activities across Transfer Agency. You will continually work towards the ultimate goal of ensuring a high level of client servicing whilst exercising operational oversight within the business and making sound operational decisions and a strong focus on risk reduction.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Transfer Agency Client Services, Senior Associate you will
- Ownership, management and development of strong client relationship management discipline
- Act as a Dedicated Service Manager and escalation point for key strategic clients of State Street Ireland providing effective management of client’s current and future requirements
- Produce & maintain daily Operational log and attend internal daily call
- Attend (weekly) Client calls, both All State Street and TA specific calls
- Coordinate relevant TA teams for client visits including any Due Diligence meetings
- Day-to-day liaison with all administration areas to ensure service is delivered within SLA and quality is measured within KPIs
- Manage the communication and participate in resolving any escalating service issues
- Obtain detailed understanding of client's business /products and support sales process as required
- Keep abreast of current client relationship status through the regular review of Management Reports e.g. Customer feedback etc.
- Notify relevant CRM & Ops team member of amendments required to procedures / SLA / KPIs for new functionality / technology
- Provide and validate KPI pack information
- Coordinate SLA/Prospectus/fund documentation review/update by relevant TA dept
- Pass on customer feedback to relevant parties and escalate where appropriate
- Provide operational commentary for KPI pack and Board reports as needed
- Organise & participate in Service Meetings & conference calls.
- Participate in service review meetings where appropriate. Set up necessary internal prep meetings where appropriate
- Respond to client queries where appropriate
- Participate in relevant internal & external Steering Group meetings where appropriate
- Manage and support any non-standard processes for client where appropriate
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Comprehensive procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is required. This should be complemented with a strong understanding of Fund Accounting, Custody and Regulatory background to Funds Industry.
- Typically, candidate will have previous experience in a similar environment including in a management capacity
Education & Preferred Qualifications
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is required. This should be complemented with a sound understanding of Fund Accounting, Custody and Regulatory background to Funds Industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of systems, including Microsoft Office applications, is required
- Knowledge of Client Servicing models and infrastructure (Telephony & Processing)
- Excellent service delivery ethos and client advocacy focus
- Client relationship management
- Attention to detail and concern for quality with strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to proactively work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Typically, candidate will have a 3-5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Business related degree preferable (but not essential)
- Experience of Client Servicing and relationship management experience is required
- Strong communication skills, with excellent attention to detail is required.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.