Assistant Manager - HR & Payroll
Job position: Assistant Manager- HR & Payroll
Report to the Manager to manage all matters of the department, especially in daily deliverables to provide excellent service to clients. He/she may also be required to manage a team of executives / senior executives in the department.
- Handle a portfolio of clients in Payroll Services Department;
- Lead junior staff in the delivery of effective and efficient services to clients in payroll, social security administration, leave management and tax filling services;
- Advice clients on payroll related issues;
- Act as a technical expert to the executives/senior executives and provide guidance as necessary;
- Assists the Manager or Director to prepare proposal for clients;
- Team management and conduct in in-house training as appropriate;
- Degree Holder in Human Resources Management or Accountancy or any related disciplines is preferred;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in payroll services, preferably in an outsourcing environment or have managed large employees’ payroll in a multi-national company;
- Supervisory experience necessary;
- Adept in payroll software and other IT application;
- Well-versed in local country employment ordinances, tax practices and pension and related ordinances;
What’s in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 30 Jun 2022 India Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.