Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Reports to : AVP
Job Location : Bangalore
Basic Purpose of Job:
Revenue IC role provides subject matter knowledge in the assigned area of Financial Planning & Analysis, develops a thorough understanding of State Street’s business practices to effectively perform independent, complex reporting or analytics to support the ad-hoc needs for RIC stakeholder and Lead Financial Officer (LFO).
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Completion of high-quality deliverables within the committed timeframe. Deliverables vary by BU focus bout typically relate to;
- Month/quarter/year-end closing and forecast
- Annual operational planning process (budget)
- Monthly & Quarterly FP&A deck
- Help leaders in preparing for Earnings call.
- Multi-dimensional profitability (business, region, product and client)
- Variance analysis along with preparation of management presentations describing insights
- Holistic view New business, pipeline, Retention, etc.
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of various financial analyses on critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis, forecasts, budgeting and accounting transactions.
- Review all critical and high-end reports & analytics for self and team and present analytical results, findings as needed
- Serves as a subject matter expert, drive project, work streams to enhance processes and reporting
- Develop and/or update various financial models to generate analyses
- Stay abreast of revenue changes/updates, review and interpret guidance, and apply changes as needed
- Prepares reports and presentations packages. Interprets results for management.
- Work cross-geographically to share knowledge to ensure consistent and accurate reporting
Education and Experience:
- 9-12 years of experience within Financial Planning & Analysis
- CA/MBA or secondary education preferred
- Project experience
- Direct support to business or product line management / executives
- Preparation and analysis of Financial Statement and experience in a global setting
- ASC 606 revenue recognition highly preferable” and strong data modeling expertise leveraging Power Query, Power Pivot, VBA etc.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, Smartview, and SalesForce 360
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word), advanced levels of excel (pivot tables, formulas, excel workbook maintenance best practices)
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome challenges from a constantly shifting delivery landscape
- Strong executive presence, detail oriented and well organized, strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, ability to interact and manage expectations from Senior Management.
- Have solid problem-solving skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.