Senior Client Service Manager, Assistant Vice President
Who We Are Looking For
An opportunity has opened up for an Senior Client Service Manager to join an exceptional custody specialist team delivering premium custody subject matter expertise to clients who are asset owners and investment managers. The role requires a strong understanding of custodial services, knowledge of local and global financial markets and investment instruments.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Assess, own and manage client custody specific issues for top-tier asset owners, asset servicers, asset managers and institutional banking clients.
- Subject matter expertise across all facets of custody administration including:
- All aspects of custodial administration
- Corporate actions
- Full trade settlement cycle
- Various financial markets globally, and
- Procedural and global market specific issues impacting clients and asset owners
- Develop and enhance client relationships by leveraging exceptional custody matter expertise
- Enhance collaboration with internal teams and departments to improve the delivery of client custody solutions
- Support team members through operational insight and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of back office functionality and risk
- Self directed capacities to resolve issues, identify gaps and implement solutions
This role is well suited to a dynamic client service professional. Working with an allocated institutional client base, this role will allow you to demonstrate your outstanding client service and relationship skills.
To be considered for this role you will ideally demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven and proficient written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and initiative in a self- directed capacity
- Strong client service acumen
- Excellent organisational, planning and execution skills including ability to prioritise and multi-task. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- An understanding of Global Custody – Product
- Bachelors Degree ( Finance , Business , Economics)
- 3-5 years + experience in a financial services work environment
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.