Product Control Analytics, DRW2, ENO#189003
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Product Controller in the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Team. Our primary responsibility is to ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting of the Firm’s P&L, Balance Sheet along with detailed Analysis. Product Control also guards the banks trading activities via the provision of reliable and significant financial information provided to the business managers, external business partners and other relevant internal constituents.
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform analysis of the daily trading profit and loss by understanding trading strategies, risk profile, market conditions and accounting treatments
- Perform month-end reconciliation of general ledger. Ensure that the inventory is appropriately accounted as per the relevant accounting policies. Support the production of financial reporting disclosures per relevant GAAPs
- Coordinate with the business and other business partners to evaluate and integrate new products and business into our financial environment in a controlled manner
- Take ownership of all Valuation matters including Independent price verification, Valuation adjustments, Fair Value Adjustments
- Support the implementation of the Firm’s strategic projects and regulatory commitments, including Accelerated Balance sheet Reporting, IBOR transitions
- Execute controls to detect unauthorized trading or unusual activity and report in a timely manner to senior management
- Apply technology and tools to deliver solution that streamline daily and monthly PnL preparation and reporting processes
- Build tools to help make above tasks efficient, using Python, VBA or MSAccess.
Your future colleagues
Product controllers are the financial guardians of the bank’s sales and trading activities. Join a global function employing around 750 people, present in offices across EMEA, APAC, SWISS and the Americas. The team consists of individuals from diverse-background who are result oriented, proactive, and with a strong control approach. We are looking for individuals having outstanding analytical skills, a positive attitude with the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
- Roles in Product Control Analytics are business facing, technical and detail oriented. Hence even managerial positions will require candidate to undertake hands – on tasks.
- We are looking for candidates with following background/experiences:
- Degree in Engineering/Mathematics
- A diploma/certification in Python programming OR 1 to 2 year experience using Python in Projects
- Certification in Financial Markets OR 1 to 5 years of experience in Financial Services domain
- Professional qualifications such as CA, CFA, FRM, CQF, Data Science course, Six Sigma, etc. would be an advantage
- Can manage workload and thrive under pressure
- Outstanding proficiency in MS Office is expected along with knowledge of SQL, VBA, Qlik, etc. would be an advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.