Financial Risk Reporting, Team Leader
Who we are looking for:
A Risk Management professional to support the Billing Risk Management Team, producing accurate and timely analysis and management reporting.
What you will be responsible for
- Preparation of reporting dashboards (for areas such as: Risk Analytics/Incidents/Issues/Controls) for various audiences, including: Billing Management, Committee Meetings, BU Risk Management, Senior Executives
- Support in risk and control programs across Billing, including preparation of documentation and controls;
- Ensure quality data for status reviews of open Incidents [ICAMS] & Issues [Archer];
- Operation of Billing Incident and Issues Capture & Management tools;
- Provide data inputs for internal and external reports and presentations;
- Review data and perform analyses to understand and identify themes and trends;
- Build strong relationships with other Business Risk Management, ERM and business colleagues.
What we value
- Strong analytical skills and techniques to allow investigation into themes and trends regarding Issues / Incidents across the organization, as well as to review data metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to explain objectives across business lines
- Business acumen to help analyze themes and trends regarding Issues / Incidents across the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills to help build relationships with Risk colleagues
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to multi-task and prepare accurate and on-time deliverables in time pressure situations
- Strong attention to detail
Education & preferred qualifications
- 4-5 years’ experience in Risk Management, preferably at a financial institution;
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, finance or a related field;
- Understanding of COSO internal control framework;
- Previous audit experience
- Familiarity with Archer, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Box
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.