Your field of responsibility
Part of the Corp Functions Expense Accounting & Controls team in Pune that supports and partners the various functions across different regions.
As part of the CFO division, Expense Accounting & Controls provides visible and reliable information to our partners by optimizing the use of financial resources. This includes Monthly Expense Accrual process for the Corp Functions division.
- End to End People management
- Month end accounting and Reporting
- Variance Analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- GLASS sign off
- Face off with functions on variety of accounting and reporting topics
- Expense Accounting & Controls a part of Group Finance organization. Currently we are looking for hardworking, motivated and well organized you for position of ENO within VIPS accounting and Reporting team.
- Ensure all nominated general ledgers are reconciled and reported within departmental guidelines for the end of the month
- Ensure proper allocation and booking of monthly intercompany charges, accruals & prepayments
- Account ownership and signoff of the same as per policy
- Monthly delivery of KPI’s to the management including commentaries
- Perform analytical review of P&L, trend analysis, explanations to the Front
- Identification and coordination of SOX controls’ implementation as well as their ownership
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, VAT department, governmental authorities and other professionals on related matters
- Collaboration with Stakeholders within Finance area and across divisions, including data gathering and delivery, coordinating processes and interacting with multiple Partners across international offices
- Any ad hoc duties or projects as assigned by management.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- Need decent accounting background
- You have outstanding analytical skills and ability to interconnect data to draw significant conclusions
- You have strong communication skill
- You have at least 7-9 years of proven experience in Finance/ Controlling / Accounting is essential
- You possess Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting i.e. MBA/CA
- Your knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access) is on an advanced level
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven initiative and ability to balance multitask and meet constant deadlines
- You have a control approach and are detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- You should have excellent teamwork skills with a flexible approach hardworking attitude
- An ambitious, result oriented, dedicated, who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.