Audit Semi Senior
At Peter Chong & Co., we focus on career development – people are at the core of everything we do. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. Now, we offer a career opportunity to look for people with the persistent energy to push themselves further, grow together with the firm and reach our shared goals.
If you believe you have what it takes, you are probably a great fit for our team.
Your role as a leader
Seniors across our Firm are expected the following:
- To plan and complete assignment with minimum supervision;
- To supervise audit team in performing various assurance assignments within stipulated time frame;
- To train and coach audit assistants on job;
- Engage various team members in the identification of client audit risk and generate dialogue surrounding response to identified
- audit risk; and
- To provide excellent interaction between clients, audit team, managers and partners.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are:
- Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications;
- With at least 1 year of post qualifying experience; preferably with experience auditing public listed companies;
- Good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and relevant laws;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enjoys travelling;
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to deliver under pressure; and
- Possess strong will to excel.
Come to join us now!!