Senior Accountant (MNC, Stable)
Our client is a multi-national company with a diverse project portfolio in the globe. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for the group.
- Handle month-end closing, review and prepare management reports.
- Handle tax planning and audit for the company.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties.
- Participate in system implementation when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting / Finance
- At least 5 years of work experience in Accounting.
- CPA qualified is preferred
- Mature, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.