General Summary of Job Responsibility
- Analyze market dynamics, pricing trends, market opportunities, operating and sales margins in order to develop reports, procedures, and tools for pricing and quoting.
- Partner and support local business leaders, drive price realization, increase profits, meet productivity standards and remain competitive with competitors
- Independently work with APJ pricing team and lead regional projects to streamline / enhance pricing processes
- Address pricing-related inquiries from direct sales and channel partners. Analyze deals according different business models.
- Provide regular and ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting for management
- Employ company pricing strategies, ensure sales and marketing comply with pricing changes.
- Support cross-functional projects across the organization to drive completion complex Pricing & Commercial Analytics projects, ensuring global standard tools are deployed across the region
- Support and maintain standard deal models to capture & quickly make decisions on complex deal quotations
- Drive annual list price exercise and annual price agreements with all sales teams
- Drive operational excellence and best practice sharing cross the region
- Manage the pricing quotes process within SFDC to enable higher productivity
- Perform monthly analysis of existing transactional level data to identify price realization vs. target; advise sales and product management teams in constructing and implementing solutions
- Work with product marketing and produce monthly reports on special pricing and promo pricing impact on price realization
- Perform other duties as assigned, including ad-hoc analysis to optimize price through market and pricing strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Analytical capability including strong expertise in spreadsheet (Excel), database (Access), or business intelligence programs.
- Simulation and forecasting competence is preferred
- Business and marketing orientation
- Good English proficiency preferred